How to add a description to a windows service
On my tablet, I have a service named TabletServicePen that doesn't have a description and spits out warnings on the audit logs... the solution was found on codeproject's website. This thing can be done to any other service.
1) Click on start -> run -> regedit.exe
2) Browse to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\TabletServicePen
3) Right-click -> New -> String value
4) Name the key "Description"
5) Double click and write something there.